Thursday, December 03, 2009

Budget 2009/10


Everyone in Ireland is waiting to hear what the Government is going to announce in next weeks Budget. Not knowing is the hardest thing. The Irish Govt. has been looking for pay cuts in the public Sector and the unions don't want to give much away. I am not in the Govt. sector directly but my wages are paid for by the state. There has been a suggestion of a 4.5% pay cut to as much as 12.5%, alternatively the big Unions were offering that unpaid leave could be taken to reduce Government expenditure. Not that I want a pay cut but say a 2 weeks leave unpaid would be preferable. Even a month. I could go on a cheap holiday to Europe, bring a tent and live as cheaply as possible. See if you can still go on holidays on say 30 euro a day, have to be somewhere warm and on a campsite. Alternatively if I manage to buy that small cottage down the country, I could spend a whole month doing it up and save a small fortune on labour costs. Probably be better take unpaid leave, get some tax credits and do some manual work on a house. Probably less stressful too.
Another good outcome of the credit crunch in Ireland for me at least is the prices of most houses has collapsed, so I may have lost out on my pension savings been decimated but should at least make it back by having delayed buying a House in 2007. 2007 was the high point for property in Ireland. A cottage I am still looking at was 198,000 euro a year ago, now they are looking for 100,000 and only have an offer of 90,000. Anyone who bought at the height of the boom and borrowed the money are looking at a huge loss if they had to sell. Many did buy hoping to sell later at a profit or to fund their own pension. The Government are doing nothing to help except looking for public service pay cuts.
Hopefully for me 2010 will be House and some more Holidays, despite all the doom and gloom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ydewexyd.dreamstation.com/atutyfe.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ogetewiquf.100freemb.com/ucakut.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://asujafex.kogaryu.com/pejaly.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich